Registering a company, business in Kenya online: Step by step procedure (ebook)
Out of stock
Gone are the times when you had to go from one office to another to register your company or business in Kenya. You can now do it online with a click of a mouse. This eBook provides a step by step guide on the registration process for the various forms of local company.
Number of pages: 31
In the ebook you will learn about these steps of registration;
- How to reserve your company name in Kenya
- How to register with ecitizen
- How to Apply and pay for company name search online in Kenya
- How to Obtain company name reservation in Kenya
- How to Apply and pay for company registration online
- How to Submit signed application forms online
- How to Obtain company registration documents onlline
- How to Apply for company PIN online
- How to Obtain company PIN online
- How to Obtain unified business permit online
- How verify business permit application form online
- How to assess business license fees online
- How to Obtain invoice for business licence fees
- How to Pay for licence fees and obtain unified business permit online
- How to Apply for NHIF employer registration online
- How to Obtain NHIF employer’s code online
- How to Apply for NSSF employer registration online
- How to Obtain NSSF certificate of registration online
A local company is a company incorporated in Kenya. It may take the form of:
- A company limited by shares
- A company limited by guarantee
- Unlimited company
The registration process for the various forms of local company is the same though the requirements and costs vary.
The good thing with this procedure is that there are contacts included.
NOTE: If you find the process complicated get intouch with me and i will link with someone who can do the who process for you at Ksh. 25k. This includes getting a company KRA pin.