Modest and exquisite 3 bedroom house Plan in Kenya
Get this modern 3 bedroom house plan in Kenya and start building your family residential house plan.
1) This drawing is copyright
2) Do not scale off this drawing
3) All dimensions are in m unless stated otherwise
4) All levels and dimensions to be checked on site before any building work commences.
5) All the work to be strictly in accordance to the standard specifications and notes.
6) This drawing is to be read in conjunction with specifications and the relevant structural drawings
7) Foundation depth to be determined on site
8) Walls below 200 mm thick to be reinforced with hoop iron at every alternate course.
9) Permanent air ventilations to be provided on top of all windows and doors.
10) A single layer of 3-ply bituminuous felt to be provided between masonry work and RC work.
11) All sanitary works to structural engineer’s drawings and to the entire satisfaction of M.O.H, M.O.P.W. and the county government.
12) All waste water to drain to septic tank to structural details.
1) The Bill of Quantities to be provided upon client’s request at a small fee of 3000 KShs
2) Septic tank drawings and details are attached on the drawing and can be modified by the Engineer to fit the conditions on site