Bitcoin Trading with Paxful: A Beginner’s Guide Book
How Bitcoin trading using Paxful works.
Paxful is a Bitcoin exchange marketplace where you can buy and sell Bitcoins online.
Paxful can be used by traders based in the USA, India, Nigeria, China, South Africa, the Philippines, UK, Canada, Australia, etc. Persons restricted from using Paxful are those from OFAC sanctioned countries which we have provided in the book.
Some of the questions that the book answers include but are not limited to:
- What is Bitcoin?
- How do I mine Bitcoins?
- What is Paxful?
- Is Paxful legit?
- How does Paxful work?
- How do I Buy Bitcoins on Paxful?
- How do I sell Bitcoins on Paxful?
- Why was my Paxful account locked, frozen, banned, or suspended?
- How do I unfreeze my Paxful account?
- How long does Paxful take to verify my account?
- How do I contact Paxful?
- How do I transfer Bitcoin from Paxful to external wallets?
- Sample Paxful offer terms?
- Common scams on Paxful
- Paxful Dispute resolution.
- Where is Paxful Headquarters located?
You can order a print version of the book from amazon at Bitcoin Trading with Paxful.
- Page Number: 61
- Size: 1.6 mb
- Language: English.