Sell your smartphone photos online: Make Money as a Photographer in 2020
You can now make money online in Kenya as a photographer by selling your smartphone photos. All you need is to follow the procedure provided below.
Jump to Title
Selling Smartphone Photos in Kenya
Photography is not easy but smartphones have made us photographers. The shots you take in the village, club, stadium, weddings, parties, political campaigns could earn you an extra money.
How to start as a beginner
All you need is to follow the steps provided below;
- Take high quality and appealing photos
- Create your shop at Muthurwa.com (use this guide to create a shop)
- Upload your photos
- Make Money anytime a person purchases your photos
How to Increase your photo sells
- Take high quality and unique photos
- Ensure that your photos have a high aspect ratio
- Don’t edit your photos. Keep it Natural.
- Share your published photos online (social media)
- Take photos that capture emotions
- Take Photos that tell a story
- Capture photos that express culture
- Ensure that there is enough lighting before your capture your photo moments
How much money can I earn from photo sells?
You are in control of your earnings. Set your price and earn 80% commission for each successful sell. All Photos remain yours.
NOTE: Photos should be zipped before being uploaded for sell.