Two Bedroom 2 story House Plan in Kenya (pdf)
This is a 2 bedroom contemporary house plan for 2 story house to be built on a 1/4 acre plot. Below is summary of construction requirements.
What you will get after purchase
- floor plans and layout
- wall plans
- Roof specification and roof layout
- Septic tank details
- Foundation Specifications
General Construction Instructions
- All dimensions are in metric m (metres) unless specified.
- Dimensions to be read NOT scaled, only figured dimensions to be used.
- Contractor to check and verify all dimensions on site before commencement of any works.
- Any discrepancies to be reported to the project consultant.
- All works to be strictly in accordance with standard specification and notes.
- This drawing is to be read in conjunction with specification and all other relevant drawings.
- Walls less than 200mm thick to be reinforced with hoop iron at every alternate courses.
- Depth of the foundation to be determined on site.
- PV denotes permanent air vents over doors and windows as shown on the drawing.
- Drain pipes passing under building to be encased in 150mm thick concrete surround.
- All reinforced concrete works to Structural Engineers details.
- All sanitary works to entire satisfaction of MoH.
- All inspection chamber covers and framing shall be cast iron to comply with BS 497 table 2 grade A.
- All testing of pipes must be done before plastering.
- All black cotton soil to be removed from below and around the building.
- All soil under the building and around the external foundation to be treated with approved anti-termites treatment
Details of House Plan Order
- Format: pdf
- Size: 1.1 mb