Drug Stability: Pharmacy Class Notes
Drug Stability is a topic taught in a Pharmacy Class. They are suitable for those pursuing Diploma in Pharmacy.
These notes will help pharmacy students;
1. Define the term drug stability and related terms
2. Describe the various factors that affect product stability
3. Describe the physicochemical changes that lead to drug degradation
4. Discuss the physical stability of various dosage forms
5. Theoretically determine the shelf life of pharmaceutical products
6. Discuss the types of errors inherent in the determination of expiry date
There are no reviews yet. Be the first person to review this product.