Mansion House plan in Kenya with floor plans (beautiful design)
This beautiful mansion house plan is fit for those who have invested enough in building a family house. The house plan features designs ideal for the needs of a family. It also comes at friendly price from a reputable Kenyan structural engineer who doubles up as an architect in the field of engineering under houses.
Kenyan Mansion Floor Plans
The design comes with mansion floors plans with accurately calculated measurements to save on cost of construction while maintaining its elegancy. The floors plans can be modified by your contractor to fit your unique needs.
In short, this mansion home plan will give you maximum luxury and convenience at every turn.
What is Included in the mansion house plan
- Floor Plans
- Windows Details
- Roof Details
- Wall Details
Mansion house plan General Notes
- All dimensions are in m unless otherwise specified.
- Drawings are not to be scaled. Only figured dimensions to be used.
- The contractor must check and verify all dimensions on site before commencing on any work.
- All timber must be sawn cypress, pre-treated and to s.e specification.
- Use 100x 50mm on wall plate,100 x 50mm rafters, 75 x50mm purlins, 100 x 50mm tie beams , 100 x50mm struts and 100 x50mm king-post
- All connections to be staggeredly nailed and tied with 25 gauge hoop iron
- The contractor to use architectural drawing to identify the specified pitch where necessary.
- Do not connect timber more than four times in every one member- advocate for long timber atleast 2.4m length.
- Ensure the timber to be used is well seasoned free of defects and any obvious weakness.
- Nominal cover to all reinforcement to meet durablity standard, BS 8110
- Maximum free water cement ratio to be 0.6
- Minimum cement content to be 300kg/m3
- Concrete cast against earth to have cover of atleat 75mm
- provide concrete mass blinding of atleast 50mm in all strip foundations
- All reinforced concrete to be vibrated properly.
- coarse aggregates must be crushed and within 5-45mm only
- fine aggregate must be washed, sieved and less than 5mm.
- PV. denotes permanent vent and should be above every opening
- foundation details to be det. on site by S.E
- all reinforced concrete to be vibrated and mix proportion of 1:2:4
- mass concrete to have mix of 1:3:6
- ensure adherence to the local stipulated by-laws and and building codes
- provide for electrical design and installation by reg, Electrical engineer.
- all the wet area to be tiled on walls to a height of 1.8m above the floor finish.
Photos of the Mansion House Plan views
Buying the Mansion House Plans
- The Mansion House Plan Comes in Softcopy
- After purchasing the house plans it will be sent to your email in PDF format
- Use your email as password to open the pdf
- Download the pdf and print it
- Give the printed version to the Contractor to check and verify all dimensions.
If you got any question or need clarification about the mansion house design kindly contact us