Maisonette House plan in Kenya (4 bedroom)
Beautiful Maisonette House Plan in Kenya that comes with floor and wall plans
General Requirements before construction
- All dimensions are in m unless otherwise specified.
- Drawings are not to be scaled. Only figured dimensions to be used.
- The contractor must check and verify all dimensions on site before commencing on any work.
- All timber must be sawn cypress, pre-treated and to s.e specification.
- Use 100x 50mm on wall plate,100 x 50mm rafters, 75 x50mm purlins 100 x 50mm tie beams , 100 x50mm struts and 100 x50mm king-post
- All connections to be staggered nailed and tied with 25 gauge hoop iron
- The contractor to use architectural drawing to identify the specified pitch where necessary.
- Do not connect timber more than four times in every one member- advocate for long timber atleast 2.4m length.
- Ensure the timber to be used is well seasoned free of defects and any obvious weakness.
- Nominal cover to all reinforcement to meet durability standard, BS 8110
- Maximum free water cement ratio to be 0.6
- Minimum cement content to be 300kg/m3
- Concrete cast against earth to have cover of atleat 75mm
- provide concrete mass blinding of atleast 50mm in all strip foundations
- All reinforced concrete to be vibrated properly.
- Coarse aggregates must be crushed and within 5-45mm only
- fine aggregate must be washed, sieved and less than 5mm.
- PV. denotes permanent vent and should be above every opening foundation details to be det. on site by S.E
- all reinforced concrete to be vibrated and mix proportion of 1:2:4
- mass concrete to have mix of 1:3:6
- ensure adherence to the local stipulated by-laws and and building codes
- provide for electrical design and installation by reg, Electrical engineer.
- all the wet area to be tiled on walls to a height of 1.8m above the floor finish
- Language: English
- Format: pdf
- Online Payment