Best Mansion house plan in Kenya (Designed by Certified Structural engineer)
This Mansion house plan in Kenya is fit for those who have invested enough in building a decent family house. The house plan features designs ideal for the needs of a large and small family. It also comes at a friendly price from a reputable Kenyan structural engineer who doubles up as an architect in the field of engineering under houses. .
Mansion Floor Plans
The design comes with mansion floors plans with accurately calculated measurements to save on cost of construction while maintaining its elegancy. The floors plans can be modified by your contractor to fit your unique needs.
In short, this mansion home plan will give you maximum luxury and convenience at every turn.
What is Included in the best mansion house plan
- Floors Plans
- Windows Details
- Roof Details
- Wall Details
- Ceiling Details
Best Mansion house plan in Kenya General Notes
- Drawings not to be scaled. Only figured dimensions to be used.
- All dimensions are shown in mm unless otherwise stated. walls are 0.200m or 200mm.
- p.v denotes permanent vent
- Depths of foundations to be determined on site to S.E’s Approval.
- For R.C works refer to S.E detail
- All adjacent R.C works and masonary to be tied with strap iron at alternative course
- All walls less than 150 mm thick to be reinforced with hoop wrought iron at every alternative course
- All slabs at the ground level to be poured over 100 gauge polythene sheeting on 50mm stone blinding on hardcore.
- All soils under slabs to be treated to termite control.
- All soils on cut embankments to be stabilised. The slope should not exceed natural angle of repose
- SVP denotes soil vent pipe to be provided at the head of drainage
- Drains passing beneath buildings and driveways to be encased in 150 mm concrete surround
- All underground foul and waste drain pipes to be class 41 golden brown pvc pipe
- Minimum slope on the drain to be 1%
- All mechanical work to be coordinated with electrical and any conflicts be clarified before work begins
All conduits must be laid before plastering.
- 400mmx200mmx30mm granito tiles on 1.4 mortar mix laid on cement sand screed . total slab thickness=200mm
- 6mm thick polished terazzo laid in-site with 50% chips 25mmx3mm dividing strips.
- 20mm thick random cut mazeras stone on cement sand screed.
- 300x300x10mm thick glazed white non-slip ceramic floor tiles.
- Approved 200 X65 X20mm mahogany parquet flooring in approved pattern laid with adhesive on 20mm 1:4 lime sand screed.
GROUND FLOOR 1ST FLOOR
- 12 mm thick lime wash coat on coral stone,treated with water proofing admixture coats applied to manuafacturers specifications
- 300x300x10 mm thick ceramic tiles to 2100 mm above finished floor level ,3 coats limewash from 2400 mm height to cornice.
- 100 mm high 25 mm lime sand screed.
- 100×200 mm mahogany wood skirting on plugged sand ,coated with clear laquer polish.
- 100×100 ceramic tiles.
- 150mm high polished in-situ terrazzo
- 150mm high granito tiles
- Emulsion paint.
- 25mm thick suspended gypsum ceiling board and plaster on lime soffit
Photo of the Mansion House Plan
Buying the Mansion House Plans
- The Mansion House Plan Comes in Softcopy
- After purchasing the house plans it will be sent to your email in PDF format
- Use your email as password to open the pdf
- Download the pdf and print it
- Give the printed version to the Contractor to check and verify all dimensions.
NOTE: If you got any question or need clarification about the mansion house design kindly contact us before buying.