Beautiful 3 Bedroom House Plan in Kenya (Best Family House plan)
The Beautiful 3 Bedroom House Plan in Kenya comes with a design that will make your house look like another statehouse. The plan designed by a structural engineer who doubles up as an architect in the field of engineering under houses contains all you need to know from the floor to the roof of your house.
The Beautiful 3 Bedroom House Plan in Kenya comes with
- Floor measurements and note
- Car Packing Measurements
- Roofing Notes
- Window Details
- Ceiling Notes’
- Walling Notes
Basically this beautiful three bedroom house plan will give all you need in building your house
General Notes about the beautiful 3 bedroom house
- All dimensions are in metric mm unless specified.
- Dimensions to be read NOT scaled, only figured dimensions to be used.
- Contractor to check and verify all dimensions on site before commencement of any works.
- Any discrepancies to be reported to the project consultant.
- All works to be strictly in accordance with standard specification and notes.
- This drawing is to be read in conjunction with specification and all other relevant drawings.
- Walls less than 200mm thick to be reinforced with hoop iron at every alternate courses.
- Depth of the foundation to be determined on site.
- PV denotes permanent air vents over doors and windows as shown on the drawing.
- Drain pipes passing under building to be encased in 150mm thick concrete surround.
- All reinforced concrete works to Structural Engineers details.
- All sanitary works to entire satisfaction of MoH.
- All inspection chamber covers and framing shall be cast iron to comply with BS 497 table 2 grade A.
- All testing of pipes must be done before plastering.
- All black cotton soil to be removed from below and around the building.
- All soil under the building and around the external foundation to be treated with approved anti-termites treatment.
What next after buying the 3 Bedroom House Plan
- After purchasing the house plans it will be sent to your email in PDF format
- Use your email as password to open the pdf
- Download the pdf and print it
- Give the printed version to the Contractor to check and verify all dimensions.
If you got any question or need clarification about the house design kindly contact us