4 bedroom house plan in Kenya (en suite bungalow design)
4-bedroom, all en suite bungalow design. Also includes a study, and parking for 2 cars. The client’s land should be quite vast, with plenty of good space. Floor area is 240 sq.meters.
House Construction Notes
1. Drawings not to be scaled. Only figured dimensions to be used.
2. All dimensions are shown in m and mm unless otherwise stated. walls are 0.200m or 200mm.
3. p.v denotes permanent vent
- Depths of foundations to be determined on site to S.E’s Approval.
- For R.C works refer to S.E detail
- All adjacent R.C works and masonry to be tied with strap iron at alternative course
- All walls less than 150 mm thick to be reinforced with hoop wrought iron at every alternative course
- All slabs at the ground level to be poured over 100 gauge polythene sheeting on 50mm stone blinding on hardcore.
- All soils under slabs to be treated to termite control.
- All soils on cut embankments to be stabilised.The slope should not exceed natural angle of repose
Mechanical and Finished
This is available in the house plan
What is available in the House Plan that you will purchase
- Standard Septic Tank Details
- Floor plans for the entire house including parking
- Wall plans for the entire house
- And a lot more details
- Format: pdf
- Size: 2mb
- Language: English