3 Bedroom simple house plan with a garage
Beautiful 3 Bedroom simple house plan with a garage.
General Construction Requirements
- All dimensions are shown in m unless otherwise specified.
- Drawings are not to be scaled. Only figured dimesions to be used.
- The contractor must check and verify all dimensions on site before commencement of any work.
Construction Civil Structural
- All black cotton soils to be removed from below all buildings and paved surfaces. Buildings to be clear of black cotton
- soil to a distance 3m outside the perimeter
- All paved surfaces to be clear of black cotton soil to a distance of 500mm outside the edge the surface.
- All walls less than 200mm thick to be reinforced with hoop irons at every alternate course.
- For all R.C work refer to Structural Engineer’s detail.
- Depth of the foundation to be determined on site to S.E’s approval.
- All adjacent rc work and masonry walls to be tied with strap irons at every course.
- All plumbing and drainage to comply with city council specifications
- All service ducts to accessible from all floors
- SVP denotes soil vent pipe to be provided at the head of the drainage
- Drains passing beneath buildings and driveways to be encased in 150mm concrete concrete surround.
- All underground foul and waste drain pipes shall be upvc to comply withBSS5255
- All inspection chambers covers and framing shall be cast iron to comply with BS497 TABLE 2 GRADE A.
- The storm water pipe to comply with BS 556.
- Minimum slope in the drain to be 1%.
- No chases will be allowed in the slabs for the pipes
- Sleeves will be allowed with written approval of thr SE.
- No cutting of concrete without the express approval of the Architect or S.E.
- All testing of pipes must be completed before plastering.
- All mechanical work must be cordinated with electrical and any conflicts must be clarified before work begins.
- PV denotes permanent ventilation.
- All conduits must be laid before plastering
- Format: pdf